RoadStr: The New Way For Car People To Meet Car People

Overview: Having been a car freak for as long as I can remember, car meets, car shows, and going for drives with other friends has always been a massive part of my life.  I joined by first car club at the age of 15 with my first car that I bought when I was 14 and have been hooked in the car culture and car scene ever since.  That being said, it isn’t always easy to find new people with the love for cars, whom actually have cars, especially the kinds of cars that I am into; classics.  Most owners rarely take their babies out for drives so it is sometimes difficult to meet new people in the car community without going to shows. The app RoadStr has changed that all.

Into The App: Having started up in 2017 in the California, RoadStr has been a fan favorite of the car community since.This app allows you to connect with people in your local car community, that have cars like you.  The interface of that app is quite fantastic.  It is easy and simple to use.  When you first enter the app, you can select to enter the types of cars that you have so that when people view your profile they can see what you are into.  Once a user views your profile, you can message them to see if they want to meet up either at a car show or to go for a cruise.  It it pretty much a Tinder or Bumble, but for cars.  This also drastically benefits individuals that are around my age group who have cars. This is because the car community for my age group is very small.  This is due to the lack of interest, lack of funds(it is an expensive hobby) and a lack knowledge.  The people who have had their cars for 50 plus years will not need to use this app as they already have friends in the world.  But for someone who is just getting into the world of cars and doesn’t know all that much about the hobby and doesn’t know anybody to reach out to, coming from experience, this app can be a life saver.

In Review: This app is wonderful. Having added another car to my collection this past year, I will be reaching out to people when I get back home for help and to go on cruises.  In my close to 21 years on this planet, I can say with confidence that the automotive world and car people are some of the best friends you will make in your life time.  I am going to rate this app 9.2/10 as I haven’t used it extensively enough to give it a full 1o.  But it is very close to it.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.