Anan Hussein – WSI 4

The Axle: For this week’s story, I would like to cover this year’s preparation for the Centre Fim Festival. Last year, it was all remote due to covid. This year, the program will implement a hybrid format which I think is interesting.

The Riders: The most important people to interview would be the people organizing the festival, film professors in the college of communications, and people who have submitted their films this year

The Spokes: The key focus would be on the difference that organizers are facing as opposed to previous years and this year. I would ask about any challenges they faced and how they overcame them. I would also ask in the interview about why a hybrid plan was implemented and what they’re hoping to achieve from that.

The Rim:

Beginning: I would open with the history of the Centre film festival and add an interview first with someone who has had the most experience with it.

Middle: In the middle, i would include the rest of the interviews, b-roll, and footage shows the audience the nature of the festival

End: I would end with the big questions that I was curious about, such as the different format and the organizers’ expectations for this year.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.