Anan Hussein -WSI 5

The Axel: My story idea would have covered Happy Valley’s first Latin showcase this past weekend. It would have covered the events that took place and people’s reactions to them. As a relatively new event, I imagine it would have been quite important to the Latinx community.

The Riders: The best people to tell the story would be attendees and more importantly people from the Latinx community. Also, organizers of the event would be important riders to the story. Such as the Venezuelan restaurant that co-hosted the event or the number of vendors that attended.

The Spokes: To tell the story, the most important thing to show is the effect of the event on attendees. I would get shots of people enjoying the shows and going up to vendors. I would also get shits focused on the simple interaction taking place to make the viewer feel as if they had attended it themselves.

The Rim:

Beginning – At the beginning of the story, I will have overviews shots of the event as a whole while explaining in my VO what is taking place. This would be where I would have most of the general footage.

Middle – Moving on, I will use the different interviews of people enjoying or participating in the event. I would focus on the organizers and use more closeup shots in this part of the packages

End – Finally, I will end with more footage that gives a feel for everything and add in commentary from the attendees. I hope to have a quote with future plans or hopes for this event.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.