Jordan Hession-WSI 7

The Axle: For this weekly story, I want to report on how local residents of Centre County are preparing their yards and houses for this years upcoming Halloween. With a more realistic Halloween this year i think it would be interesting story to report on.

The Riders: Obviously I’m planning to inerview the local residents of Centre County, being adults and childern. Secondly, i think interviewing local party shops to see how a more normal halloween has impacted their sales and the turn out. Lastly, I think interviewing teachers of local State College schools, to see how they’re preparing to celebrate the holiday with their students.

The Spokes: I’m planning to make this story into a report or mini documentry. I want to get a lot of shots of peoples decorations around their yards or house. Along with the local schools. I want to also get interviews from parents and childern with their parents permission to see how they’re preparing and feeling for a more realistic holiday.

The Rim:

1. Beginning- I would begin with different shots of people’s decorations around their yards or houses.
  2. Middle- It would go forward with using my interviews of parents, childern and teachers, and employees of holiday shops to get their sense of a normal halloween this year.
  3. End- Finally, my story would end with a shot of childern looking at halloween costumes or candy being filled in a bowl with me taking a bite.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.