WSI 7 – Charles Reinert

The Axel- This week I’d like to look into the Poultry Science Club, due to the club holding a turkey drive fundraiser for underprivileged families. This is timely due to Thanksgiving being about a month away. I know this is technically Penn State related, but it is a good thing to put a spotlight on in the local community, and they are helping the local community as well.

The Riders- It would be important to get interviews and soundbites from the club itself, as well as the families in need. It is also always a good idea to get the viewpoints of other people that are outsiders to the event. Getting the voice  of those in need may inspire others to get up and help out in their own communities.

The Spokes- I would want shots of the club in action, the turkeys, the event of giving out the turkeys. I would want nat sound of downtown State College traffic, the fundraiser, the club in action, and people helping others.

The Rim- 

The Beginning- I would want to start the package with shots of downtown State College and the neighborhoods around campus. I would also write in the script about the need for food around town, as there are food scarcity problems in State College.

The Middle- This is where the interviews would go, as well as the footage of the club and the event itself. I’d want to have a big emphasis on the idea of giving as the holidays approach.

The End- To wrap up the package, I would want to have an emphasis on the spirit of giving and promote the idea of giving back in your community. It’s an important idea that is needed to help other people get through and that will help society grow as a whole.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.