Jordan Hession WSI 8

Axel: I would like to report on the Alzheimer’s Association Walk to End Alzheimers at the Spikes Stadium on Nov. 6

Riders: The best people to tell this story are the familys who are dealing with love ones that have Alzheimers. The walks organizers to get more exposure on the deadly disease. In addition any medical people who assist patients who have Alzehimers.

Spokes: I would conduct interviews during the walk with me involved with the indivudials walking for the cause. I would also like to do an interview in person or on zoom with the organizers to gain knowledge on how the walk started and how it works to increase the knowledge of Alzhemiers. Lastly, any medical person who could dive deeper into Alzheimers and give signs of early statges of the disease.

Rim:

-Beginning: For the beginning, I would set the scene for my story my taking shots of the walk and explaning what the walk is about.

-Middle: I would begin with my interviews, starting with the walkers to get the emotional and realistic feelings of dealing with a family member who has the disease. After my first interview and more clips, I would transition into my second interiew with the organizers to spread knowledge on the disease. Then ending with my interview with a educated medical individual on the disease.

-End: I would end with one last shot of the walkers reaching the finish line and me with metioning where people can assist or get more information on Alzheimers.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.