RCL 4/22

In these three websites create tools, I choose the Wix as my final decision. I like Wix because it is customizable. In addition, Wix can bring your site to life with video backgrounds, scrolling effects, and animations. Wix can create websites in a Simplicity and clean way is also another important reason that I choose it. I can easily create a website in my image by using Wix.

Wix became my final decision not only because I like it, but it also fits me better than the other two tools. Both of them will save you time and, potentially, money. But Wix is easier and friendly for beginners because it has more help and support. So I guess Wix’s possible purposes, audiences are new beginners. Because the drag and drop editor in Wix is easier to use than Weebly’s. It is also flexible for beginners in my view. Although WordPress has the biggest boast which powers over 30% of the internet, I choose Wix, as we know, Weebly is a website builder, while WordPress is an open-source platform. You will have ultimate freedom and flexibility when you use WordPress, but at the same time, you will have a responsibility to look after the technical side of things. This means you need to find your own hosting, run updates on your site, and make sure your site is secure against online threats. This sounds great for the person who has enough free time, money, and experience but not for new beginners. In conclusion, I think Wix would be the best tool for me as a beginner for creating websites.

2 thoughts on “RCL 4/22

1. I am also using Wix for the same reasons, as it is easy to use and navigate. Have you thought about what your website is going to display? Will it be a more professional showcase for future employers, or a more informal one for friends of family? I would love to see the end result!

2. I am using Wix as well, and I agree there are so many customizable options that make it easy. It also allows for you to be creative in your own way for the portfolio. Do you know who your audience would be for the portfolio? Essentially what will it be used for in the future, maybe for employers or graduate school?