- Coronese M., Lamperti F., Keller K., Chiaromonte F. and Roventini A. (2019) Evidence of sharp increase in the economic damages of natural disasters (2019). Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences USA .
- Kuruppumullage Don P., Evans J.L., Chiaromonte F. and Kowaleski A.M. (2016) Mixture-Based Path Clustering for Synthesis of ECMWF Ensemble Forecasts of Tropical Cyclone Evolution. Monthly Weather Review. doi:10.1175/MWR-D-15-0214.1
- Veren D., Evans J.L., Jones S. and Chiaromonte F. (2009) Novel Metrics for Evaluation of Ensemble Forecasts of Tropical Cyclone Structure. Monthly Weather Review, 137(9), 2830–2850.
- Evans J.L., Arnott J. and Chiaromonte F. (2006) Evaluation of operational model cyclone structure forecasts during extratropical transition. Monthly Weather Review, 134, 3054-3072.
- Arnott J., Evans J.L. and Chiaromonte F. (2004) Characterization of extratropical transition using cluster analysis. Monthly Weather Review, 132(12), 2916–2937.
- Chiaromonte F. and Dosi G. (1993). Heterogeneity, competition, and macro-economic dynamics. Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, 4(1), 39-63.
- Chiaromonte F. and Dosi G. (1993). The microfoundations of competitiveness and their macro-economic implications. Technology and the Wealth of Nations; The Dynamics of Constructed Advantage, C. Freeman, D. Foray (eds). Pinter, London UK, New York NY, 107-134.
- Chiaromonte F., Dosi G., Orsenigo L. (1993). Innovative learning and institutions in the process of developments: on the microfoundations of growth regimes. Learning and Technological Change, R. Thompson (ed). MacMillan, London UK, 117-149.