#AllYouNeedIsEcuador

I have to admit, I had never realized how BEAUTIFUL my country was until I was away from it. The longest I’d been away from home before coming to college this winter was a month and a half when I went to an Eurotrip with my friends. But now I really miss home, don’t get me wrong, is not that I don’t like it here I love it and is my college experience I will forever remember, but there is really no place like home.

Ecuador is pretty much the size of Pennsylvania, but we are recognized for having so much diversity in so little space. Coastlines full of beaches, highlands, amazon river and rainforest and the Galapagos Islands all in one place. My beautiful country.

This month a new campaign has started #AllYouNeedIsEcuador placing the letters of this phrase all over the world for people to see. It is a clever way to foment tourism in my country and to get people to know about this peace of heaven in earth.

Give it a look, I promise you wont regret it and maybe someday you can visit me in my home country!

allyouneedisecuador.travel

112725.th_max

This entry was posted in RCL- Public Discourse. Bookmark the permalink.