Bundle up!

About two days ago, it was 23 degrees outside! I know many people at Penn State are from places that doesn’t even snow. So this post it specifically for you. Penn State gets really cold. I know you probably hear this a lot, but hearing it and feeling it are two different things. The one thing I would recommend  is bundling up. The top things you will need to bundle up for the winter includes a coat (I prefer insulated coats), scarf, gloves, warm boats, and a hat.

Some people may think that the things I named are common sense and that everyone should know to wear those things in the winter. The problem isn’t that people don’t know to purchase those things, the problem is that they don’t buy the right kind of things. For example, if your  not from a place that has snow, you  may thing that any kind of boots will warm your feet, or that any scarf will warm or neck. That’s not the case. If you are like me… you get cold REALLY fast. Some of the winter apparel that I recommend includes:

1) Ugg boots (pretty expensive but will last forever and keep your feet warm)

2) A woolen scarf

3) An insulated coat (It doesn’t have to be from North face. You could find something cheaper that keeps you warm at a store like Macy’s)

Last but not least,  you should put on layers of clothes. This is just to be safe. Putting on a pair of legging under your jeans won’t hurt. Especially if it’s 19 degree out.  Hopefully this post helps you keep warm during this cold winter 🙂