Black Friday or Cyber Monday?

I mentioned Black Friday in a previous post, but I didn’t really get a chance to talk about the safety precautions you should take. Black Friday is a day when just about everything has a discount, and everyone knows that. Guess what, Black Friday isn’t the only time of the year that stores have great deals.

I know that may surprise many people because they think that Black Friday is the only time of the year that just about every store has huge discounts. Have you ever heard of Cyber Monday? Cyber Monday is a little different than Black Friday. If you don’t already know about Cyber Monday, it is the Monday after Thanksgiving when online retailers offer their products at special prices. Often, the deals found online during Cyber Monday are just as good as those offered during Black Friday, and sometimes even better.

One advantage that Cyber Monday has on Black Friday is that you don’t have to worry about riots and fighting over merchandise. You can be in the comfort of your own home and get great deals. It’s much safer!!!! But I know many people like to actually try on their clothes and actually be in the store. I personally love online shopping.

Which one would you prefer, Black Friday or Cyber Monday?

3 responses to “Black Friday or Cyber Monday?

1. I have actually only been Black Friday shopping once and I think once is enough. It was fun to just experience the late night shopping to see all of the people up with you, however the next day is not so much fun. I was exhausted and ended up not getting as much as I had hoped. Overall I think Black Friday is something everyone should experience at least once but for me Cyber Monday is the way to go!

2. Oh, as much as I love Cyber Monday, I’m a true Black Friday fan at heart. I think it’s so much more fun to actually go in the store and try on everything and all that rather than just sitting at a computer all day. Black Friday is an experience I think everyone should have and in my opinion is so much more fun than Cyber Monday!

3. I would most definitely rather do cyber Monday!! Black Friday is too crazy for me. I hear there are already people camped out for black Friday! Which one would your prefer Ms. Little?