corspeSketches

corspeSketches

First SketchThis is my first sketch, I wanted to put the legs in the back representing COVID, since there really isn’t much someone can do now.  Then, have the beach over it, it’s where I’d rather be at, Aguadilla, Puerto Rico and my baby face up top as a sun, since those were my most happiest moments, is when I was really really young, then have the Sisterhood girls walking on the side of the beach land, this whole part would be representing what I miss doing, going to the beach with a group of friends and enjoying life and having a fun time making memories again.

Second SketchThis is my second sketch, I was thinking of maybe having my legs in the side as if I was sitting on the beach, still having my baby face up top as the sun and the Sisterhood girls walking the beach again.

Third SketchThis is my third sketch, I was thinking of having the legs i the back again, then having the Sisterhood girls walking the beach again with my baby face over Lena’s face who is the Greek girl in the book and movie, since I am half Greek.

Final Sketch

This is my final sketch screenshot, I chose to go with my first sketch

Click Here!

March 25th, 2021