Portfolio

Portfolio

Click here to view on my Flickr.

Click here to view my Portfolio in a PDF format.

2DART202 Portfolio on SlideShare

This is my portfolio with my artwork from each chapter, I decided I wanted to make my portfolio simple with each art I made placed in the middle of each page, with the name of the chapter for each art placed somewhere around the page closer to the art.  I also wanted to have a little background color and pink is my favorite color which is why I wanted to have that as my background while still showing a little bit of the white borders around it and I included my name and the course name in the bottom right corner of each page.  The barcode for my video I put together earlier in the year is on the readyMade page above the snippet of the video in white and the barcode for my PSU box is on the neverending page closer to the bottom left corner in black.  I enjoyed doing the projects for each chapter this semester along with putting together this portfolio.

April 29, 2021

portfolioSketches

portfolioSketches

This is my first sketch, I was thinking of having each picture centered the same with the name of each chapter around its assigned picture.  Something nice and simple to show each project that was done.

This is my second sketch, I thought maybe of filling up the entire box with the picture and putting the name of each chapter with its assigned project the was done.

This is my third sketch, I thought of maybe having the first five projects connect diagonally with its assigned chapter name on each project that was done and having the last one on top of all projects with an opacity percentage showing the projects in the back of it.

April 27th, 2021

unityAndTension

unityAndTension

This is the Unity exercise,  a pretty simple clean cut layout to our first page.  I like this one as for something more sophisticated and professional, I could see this at maybe a fancy art show display.

This is the Tension exercise, a more complex layout that is still very nicely put together with the colors and layering to bring everything together.  I liked how this one came out in the end looks like a nice flyer that catches my eye.

Both exercises were very useful on showing how the master pages work along with how the individual pages come out when working in just a single page sections versus working in a master page.

April 22nd, 2021

Variations

Variations

Original Picture  

This is my variations project, I took the original picture and used the lasso tool then masked the edges to get the background to leave as much as possible and copied and pasted that 21 times each car was given its own unique hue/saturation then given a filter to go on each car.  A new hue/saturation and filter was used to go over the entire picture.  Then, I copied and pasted all 21 cars and moved those up to the side a little using a different hue/saturation and filter for those in the back.  After, I added brightness to the entire picture to make it pop out a little more. Overall, great project, I enjoyed it a lot!

Click here to view on my Flickr account!

April 13th,2021

quickMask

quickMask

This is my quick mask exercise, it was helpful to see the lasso tool and then to use the mask on the eyes and mustache.  A little scary looking, but I thought making the box and see through, hue, lettering was actually nice.

April 8th, 2021

VariationsSketch

Variations Sketch

First SketchThis is my first sketch, I figured I could have the car and flip it right under it and change the hue/saturation of each one

Second Sketch
This is my second sketch, I wanted to maybe just have the one car it’s self and change it’s hue/saturation and add filters to it

Third Sketch
This is my third sketch, I wanted to then have a background kind of theme in the back of the car with the cars hue/saturation changed as it goes and maybe adding filters along

April 8th, 2021

Cloning

Cloning

This is my cloning exercise, we put Amelia on someone else’s face as if she was still alive and there to be in the picture.  I found this exercise pretty cool to do, because it showed all the different ways someone can photoshop a picture, especially someone into the picture replacing another person.  Also, being able to take away and add color was nice to, it comes in handy with making mistakes and playing around to see what fits best.

April 6th, 2021

corpseCollage

corpseCollage

This is my corpseCollage photoshop picture.  I used a picture of my legs standing in line during COVID, a baby picture of myself, a picture of Crash Boat Beach in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico and a picture of the girls from “The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants”.  I have my legs in the background because that’s where we’re at now and in front is my favorite beach to go to with a group of girls on the beach walking and me as a sunshine going down “shinning” on the ocean and girls.  I used different hue saturations and changed my first baby picture to have a color burn edit to it, my second baby picture to have a vivid light edit to it and my third baby picture to have an overlay edit to it, while the girls walking also having an overlay edit to it as well.  Overall, fun project.

Click here to view on my Flickr!

https://psu.box.com/s/do7ny3w8m6sadliqqgs87k1t0a7t3d2x

April 1st,2021

First Picture

Second Picture

Third Picture

Fourth Picture