Political Art as Intervention
- Read – Excerpts from Paper Politics.
- Read – Colette Gaiter, “The Revolution Will Be Visualized: Emory Douglas in the Black Panther,” Bad Subjects #65, 2004.
- Read – Julie Perini, “Art as Intervention: A Guide to Today’s Radical Art Practices,” in (eds) Team Colors, Uses of a Whirlwind.
- DUE TODAY: Media Critique #3
- KEYWORDS: Representation, Street Art, Public Intervention, Praxis
Notes from class (that I turned into Powerpoint presentations):
For further reading and research: