My First Year At PSU

I look forward to these three things the most, creating new friends with my peers, going to Beaver stadium to watch the football games, and getting involved with the many different clubs and activities around campus.

I am most anxious about these three things the most, managing my daily course work, missing my family and feeling homesick, and handling my own financial responsibilities.

Now that I am in college, thinking back to my high school days, I know I need to try harder at these three things, I need to find a better effective way to study. I need to try harder at balancing my work schedule wand my social schedule. I also need to try harder at taking more effective notes.

I really want to get involved in these three things, joining a sorority, joining clubs that involve around my major, and participating in fitness classes.

I have set the following three goals for myself throughout my college experience. My goal for my first semester is to build myself a schedule that effectively keeps me on track of all my work. My goal for my first year is to keep a decent gpa and give my hundred percent effort in all my classes. My goal for my first year is also to meet new people and join some clubs and organizations. My goal for my fourth year self is to finish my work and prepare for my future career, I hope to have many internships. My goal for my fourth year is to participate in the Hollywood program in the college of Communications.

I will work to achieve these goals: Annabelle Penchishen

Date: 7/2/22

I have shared these goals with the following people: My parents and my friends who push me to my full potential.