The Center for Pedagogy in Arts and Design [C-PAD] Discovery Grant program supports projects that catalyze new ideas in arts and design pedagogy. As a tier-one research institution committed to innovative teaching and learning, we are delighted to support the advancement of new pedagogy-based programs, events, and activities. The mission of a Discovery Grant is to advance knowledge, enrich student learning, and explore original application of pedagogy in or from the arts and design disciplines. We encourage all faculty from all departments and schools within the College of Arts and Architecture to submit proposals.
Applications are currently closed.
Congratulations to our 17-18 Discovery Grant Recipients
– Yasmine Abbas, Stuckeman School of Architecture
– Michael Collins, School of Visual Arts
– Kikora Franklin, School of Theatre
– Julie Foh, School of Theatre
– Jeanmarie Higgins, School of Theatre
– Tom Lauerman, School of Visual Arts
– Stephen Mainzer, Stuckeman School of Architecture
– Amy Petrongelli, School of Music
– Norman Spivey, School of Music