- Pho Bui and Bradley Roger won the 2019-20 Continuing Graduate Awards. Great job!
- Bradley Rogers passed his PhD defense. Congratulations, Dr. Rogers!
- Chang and Erica passed their comprehensive exams. Congratulations!
- Our former graduate student Dr. Chunming Liu got a job offer from The University of Akron. He will serve as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Polymer Science and Department of Chemistry. Congratulations, Dr. Liu!
- Narrated ACS LiveSlides of Our Recent Work on The Jones-Ray Effect
- Simou Sun passed her PhD defense. Congratulations, Dr. Sun!
- Saranya Pullanchery passed her PhD defense. Congratulations, Dr. Pullanchery!
- Virginia won the Chemistry Graduate Student Teaching Award. Congratulations, Virginia!
- Codey was recognized as recipient of the Chemistry Graduate Student Teaching Award, Honorable Mention. Congratulations, Codey!