You are eligible to participate in the Fall Graduate Workshop if you:
- Are a member of a traditionally underrepresented group (including African Americans, Chicano/as and Latino/as, Native Americans, and Asian Americans).
- Are a current undergraduate senior, college graduate (recent or otherwise), currently or previously enrolled in a Master’s degree program, or a working professional with an undergraduate degree.
- Intend to apply to graduate programs in philosophy and have working drafts of the main materials required for graduate applications: statement of purpose, CV, and writing sample.
The Fall CUSP Graduate Workshop Application for October 2020 is currently closed.
- Complete online application form which includes a your contact information, demographics, education, and details about your reference letter.
- Please provide complete drafts of the following graduate application materials:
- Statement of Purpose (1000 word maximum)
- Writing Sample (5000 word maximum)
- One Academic Reference Letter
- The letter must be from a philosophy faculty member.
- The letter should be sent directly to – email@example.com.
- Unofficial college transcripts from all institutions attended