Lesson 13

I’ve seen how e-commerce has revolutionized the business landscape, with behemoths like Amazon and eBay redefining traditional transactions. My preferred B2C site, Amazon, began in 1994 as a book seller and has since grown to offer a wide range of goods. Regarding business-to-consumer (C2C) transactions, eBay, which debuted in 1995, transformed online bidding and direct sales, and Craigslist transformed classified ads into a flourishing C2C e-commerce network.

When I consider how Alibaba changed from being a B2B connector in 1999 to combining C2C and B2C models, I see how dynamic digital commerce is. I’ve also been interested in cloud computing because of the way that IaaS and PaaS models are changing how companies access and use computer resources. I’ve embraced telecommuting, which has changed the workplace and allowed me to contribute from a distance.

Examining the contrast between outsourcing and in-house operations, I’ve learned to value the efficiency and flexibility that each strategy provides. The community-driven work dynamics of crowdsourcing have captivated me, and crowdfunding has demonstrated the power of small, individual contributions made by many.

I’ve learned about copyrights, trademarks, patents, and fair use while navigating the complexities of intellectual property; these are crucial components for protecting the products of human creativity. The many facets of business issues highlight how dynamic and ever-changing modern commerce is, which has shaped my perspective on and interactions with the business world.

Ecommerce Shopping Infographics

For this I struggled with the final project a lot made a lot of mistakes. I will say  I had a hard time understanding it  but now I will say I understand it a little better. Over these past couple of days I have been able to put more effort into my projects.

Links to Group Homework

https://sites.psu.edu/dara/files/2023/12/LO13.docx