Welcome/About Page

Welcome to my blog, my name is Diego Colindres. I was born in Puerto Rico and moved to Texas where I have lived for the past thirteen years. Back in Texas I have a cat and a dog that I love dearly. The cats name is whiskey and he is very mischievous. My dog Lola, is entering her elderly years and she is very cute.

This blog will mainly focus on Rhetoric and Civic Life with the goal of understanding how different people communicate throughout the world and how we as a group can learn to communicate effectively and respectfully.

The first blog post for this class is about plastic pollution and its effects on the environment around us as well as how it affects our bodies as we consume more and more from these plastics. Furthermore it will give a brief explanation of the history of plastic and the steps we have taken to reduce its physical presence on earth.

The second of the two posts, or the topic of thePassion post is still being considered. As of right now I would like to write about sports, specifically Soccer and or Ultimate Frisbee and how they hav e personally eloped me throughout my life and how they can help others too.