December 2

Closing Thoughts on New Mexico Blog

I hope you have learned some new things about New Mexico, and I hope I have incited you to want to go visit. I had the joy of visiting when I went back home over Thanksgiving and I really loved it. To be back in the culture, climate, and food made me happy. In the end, New Mexico is a very interesting place with a broad history from ancient Puebloan cultures to the birth of the atomic age. The food and modern culture is unique to only New Mexico. And to top it all off it has a wonderful climate and landscapes with unmatched sunsets that will make you long to be back after you have left.

Tags: ,

Posted December 2, 2016 by Minchak David in category Uncategorized

3 thoughts on “Closing Thoughts on New Mexico Blog

1. jennifer

Have you been your best version today? Put yourself in your place before the potential of your being and live your day as best you can. Feel the invigorating energy of life coming through the windows, which reminds you that living is changing a little more each day, it is a constant evolution.

Reply
  2. Gloria Tuggle

I was born and raised in New Mexico, homesick while at the Nursing School after 10 years in the army. Right now I’m here eating a hamburger I picked from the mcdonalds menu and I can’t wait to go home and feel that sun on my face and smell the desert land after a summer storm. 💛❤️

Reply