Demea Owens

Month

January 2024

Personal Is Political #1

School and Its Impact From kindergarten through eighth grade, my parents sent me to a Catholic school. During the time being, the school work didn’t seem too difficult. I mean, there were subjects I was not the best at, but… Continue Reading →

Civic Issue #1

Expensiveness of Period Care! Starting from the ages of 8 years old to late 17 and lasting almost 30 years after the start, women across the world face menstruation. Having a period is a normal, healthy bodily function. Getting your… Continue Reading →

Blog Decisions! (RCL #3)

Blog Decisions! It has been quite difficult to decide what I want to talk about on the blogs, but I have landed in a spot where I feel pretty comfortable. For the Civic Issues blogs I have chosen to dive into period… Continue Reading →

This I Believe Draft! (COMPLETELY over word limit :/ ) (RCL #2)

This I Believe Draft!  This is really just a start, so I am open to as many suggestions for change as possible. I don’t even know for sure if this is a topic I can fully pursue, or if it… Continue Reading →

Possible Blog Category Ideas! (RCL #1)

Possible Blog Ideas! In all honesty, I am still a little bit confused on what exactly we are to put or what these blogs necesarily obtain. But, through the activity we did on Tuesday in class as well as the… Continue Reading →

© 2024 Demea Owens — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑