Possible Blog Ideas!

In all honesty, I am still a little bit confused on what exactly we are to put or what these blogs necesarily obtain. But, through the activity we did on Tuesday in class as well as the examples read off, I thought about diving into my struggle with anxiety. In my life, I have had my fair share of traumatic events. Through all of these my anxiety always lied at an all-time high. Although, I always managed to come to the surface, which ultimately shaped me. Without my struggles and fights with anxiety, I know I wouldn’t be me today, or be in the situations I am currently in. Anxiety was always a struggle, even starting from five years old, and I think sharing sides of this may allow my classmates to really understand a different side of me.

Within Civic Issues, women’s rights always call my name. I am up in the air about deciding on reproductive rights and abortion, or period care for women. These ideas are no where near solid and set. I am planning on researching some more, but within the abortion topic, I wanted to dive in on the updates upon Roe v. Wade and the stances within the upcoming presidential candidates. On the period care side, I wanted to see if there were any more advances on retrieving free care for women in public places. These are two crucial parts of women’s lives and it is key for them to receive support.

This I Believe Podcast I have really felt a drive to talk about the influence of education as a whole. I grew up with parents who strived for successful lives with the help of education. Their influence was placed on me as well and I can see the true value in schooling. I want to demonstrate the positive components of higher education and possibly change other’s perspective.