What is Digital Humanities?
- Oxford University’s approach to the Digital Humanities: YouTube video
- A Short Guide to the Digital_Humanities: excerpt from Digital_Humanities, by Anne Burdick, Johanna Drucker, Peter lunenfeld, Todd Presner, Jeffrey Schnapp, MIT Press, 2012, pp. 121–136.
- Digital Humanities: The Expanded Field: by Lauren Klein, Matthew Gold, 2016. From Debates in the Digital Humanities: Open Access Web Edition, 2016
- A Companion to Digital Humanities: Edited by Susan Schreibman, Ray Siemens, and John Unsworth. Oxford: Blackwell, 2004.
- What is Digital Humanities and What is it Doing in English Departments?: by Matthew Kirschenbaum, 2012. From Debates in the Digital Humanities: Open Access Web Edition, 2016
- Is a Critical Digital Humanities Possible? Roopika Risam, Amherst College. YouTube Video, 2015
- #DHimpact Twitter hashtag