It was painful, but we were able to come up with five somewhat interesting uses for podcasting:
- Discover and share podcasts within specific areas of interest
- Formal or informal interviews with students, faculty, professionals
- Focus group related to a specific topics
- Brainstorming and capturing group thinking
- Guiding people through tasks (audio only, screen cast, video cast)
We’d like you to share links to your podcasts as a comment here and help us think about how we can start to use these technologies over the long haul.