Be a Speaker at the EDUCAUSE Mid-Atlantic Regional Conference
January 16-18, 2013 • Baltimore | Call for Proposal Deadline: August 8, 2012
The call for proposals is open. Start preparing your proposal now!
Calling all forward-thinking higher education leaders and IT professionals! Help us create a timely, diverse, and content-rich program by proposing a session for next year’s Mid-Atlantic Regional Conference, “People + Process + Technology: IT Matters.”
The 2013 Mid-Atlantic program committee welcomes speaker presentation proposals for discussion sessions, workshops, and traditional presentations focused on any of the following topics:
- Data: Managing Information, Content, and Assessment
- Experience IT
- Mobile Anything, Anywhere, Anytime
- New Frontiers in Teaching and Learning
- People Matter: Professional and Career Development
- Working Together: Partnerships and Collaboration
Submit a proposal to present at the conference January 16-18, 2013, in Baltimore. The deadline for submissions is August 8.
We’ll focus on the value technology brings to higher education even as the environment around us continues to change. If you have experience in a key topic area above, we invite you to share your story with the greater community.
Call for Proposal Resources
The resources below have been developed to help you create a successful proposal:
- Steps to Writing a Successful Conference Proposal
- Detailed Tracks and Key Topic Descriptions for This Event
For more information go to http://www.educause.edu/midatlantic-regional-conference