London, United Kingdom
June 2-5, 2015
Conference Website: http://cs-conferences.acadiau.ca/seit-15/
– Workshop Proposal Due: November 30, 2014 (Updated)
– Acceptance Notification: December 10, 2014
SEIT-2015 organizing committee invites proposals for workshops. The main objective of the workshops is to provide a forum for researchers and professionals to discuss a specific topic from the field of SEIT-2015 and its related areas.
All papers accepted for workshops will be included in the SEIT-2015 proceedings, which will be published by Elsevier. The authors must follow Elsevier guidelines as given in SEIT-2015 Website. The number of pages for workshop papers is limited to 6 pages. The selective outstanding papers presented at the workshops, after further revision, will be considered for publication in journals special issues.
– Title of the workshop
– Workshop Website: tentative address, or old address (if applicable)
– Expected number of paper submissions
– Draft Call for paper of the workshop
– Tentative list of TPC members
Dr. Peng Hu, CMC Microsystems, Canada (Email: Hu@cmc.ca)
Dr. Wei Chen, Wuhan University of Technology, P.R.China (Email: email@example.com)