BULLETIN OF THE TECHNICAL COMMITTEE ON LEARNING
TECHNOLOGY (ISSN 2306-0212) http://www.ieeetclt.org/content/bulletin
publication of IEEE Computer Society Technical Committee on Learning
* Special Theme: Serious Games and Gamification for Technology Enhanced
* Extended deadline for submission: November 20, 2015.
The Bulletin of the Technical Committee on Learning Technology (former
Learning Technology Newsletter) aims at publishing and disseminating current
research about new and emerging learning technologies as well as their
design, usage, application, and evaluation in different contexts of
technology enhanced learning.
The special theme of this issue will focus on topics related to serious
games and gamification for technology enhanced learning, including (but not
limited to) research on concepts, design and practical applications of
serious games or technologies, systems and tools that support gamification
in the context of technology enhanced learning; case studies and exploratory
studies on serious games and the use of gamification for technology enhanced
learning; and evaluations of serious games and gamification for technology
Articles that are not in the area of the special theme are most welcome as
well and will be published in the regular article section. The Bulletin of
the Technical Committee on Learning Technology invites short articles, case
studies, and project reports for the next issue. This issue will be
published in Volume 17, Issue 4.
** The bulletin is of non-refereed nature though the articles will be
selected and edited by the Editors. **
1. Authors have to follow the IEEE author guidelines when preparing their
articles (please see http://www.ieeetclt.org/content/authors-guidelines
for further information)
2. The articles in the bulletin are limited to 4 pages. Over-length articles
will not be published.
3. The manuscripts should be either in Word or RTF format. Any figures used
in the contributions would be required separately in a graphic format (gif
or jpeg). The figures should also be embedded in the text at appropriate
4. Please send the manuscripts by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Subject: Submission for TCLT Bulletin).
5. In the email, please state clearly that the manuscript is original
material that has not been published, and is not being considered for
For further information please see