Performance Measurement and Metrics (PMM) is a leading double-blind refereed, international journal, charting new qualitative and quantitative developments and techniques for measurement and metrics in information environments.
The journal is concerned with planning and development in libraries and the organizations of which they are part. We invite authors to submit their original research papers related (but not limited) to the following topics:
- Measurement, assessment and evaluation in libraries and other information environments
- Uses of StatsQual, IT metrics, and informetrics to measure and then inform the management of libraries
- Library and Information service value
- The library’s role in the measurement of learning and in organisational accreditation
- The impact and value of using social media in information services.
- The value and impact of information/content/learning objects in education
- The measurement and assessment of learning
- Performance measurement and management in higher education, museums and archives
- The use of ‘business’ and web analytics
Issue submissions should be made through ScholarOne Manuscripts, the online submission and peer-review system. Registration and access is available at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/pmm.
Submissions are accepted anytime.
Alice L. Daugherty
The University of Alabama
This journal is abstracted and indexed by:
- BFI (Denmark)
- Current Abstracts;
- Education Full Text;
- Library, Information Science and Technology Abstracts;
- Library Literature and Information Science Full Text;
- OmniFile Full Text Mega;
- OmniFile Full Text Select;