“The International Educational Technology Conference (IETC)” is an international educational activity for academics, teachers and educators. IETC promotes development and dissemination of theoretical knowledge, conceptual research, and professional knowledge through conference activities, journals (TOJET, TOJNED and TOJDEL) and proceeding books. Its focus is on sharing, creating and disseminating knowledge among academicians, school administrators and teachers about the use of instructional technology for learning and teaching in educational field. This conference is now a well-known educational technology event worldwide and the number of paper submissions and attendees are increasing every year.
18th International Educational Technology Conference (IETC) will be held at Indiana University College of Education, IL, USA, August 8-10, 2018, This congress is a combined academic efforts of The Association of Science Education and Technology (TASET), Sakarya University, Association for Educational Communications and Technology (AECT), Istanbul University and Governors State University
We would like you to welcome to present your academic work in IETC 2018 and share your knowledge and experiences with us.
Proposal & Abstract Submission Deadline: Until August 3, 2018
Full Paper Submission : Until September 21, 2018
Registration: Until August 3, 2018
All accepted papers will be published in the Proceeding Book with ISBN and modified version of selected papers will be published in peer reviewed journals:
- TOJET (www.tojet.net) as a Special Issue which is indexed in ERIC, SOBIAD and Index Copernicus,
- TOJNED (www.tojned.net) indexed in SOBIAD and Index Copernicus
- TOJDEL www.tojdel.net) indexed in SOBIAD
- Education as Change (www.upjournals.co.za) (indexed in SSCI) (with additional fee)
- Problems of Education in the 21st Century (www.scientiasocialis.lt/pec) (indexed in Scopus and EBSCO) (with additional fee)
For more information go to http://www.iet-c.net/call_for_papers