About Me

Kyle Dulski in formal attire

My name is Kyle Dulski, and I am third semester student a the Pennsylvania State University, York campus. I am studying for a Bachelor’s degree in Security and Risk Analysis, and have a 3.88 GPA. I enjoy my time at Penn State, both in the classroom as well as campus life.

Career Pursuit’s

After graduation, I hope to get a job at the NSA or other governmental agency for cyber security. My goal is to keep American cyber structures secure and defended from terrorists as well as enemy governments.

I also wouldn’t mind working for a private company in the cyber field. Having taken various computer classes, I have an appreciation for all of the jobs involved in making an Information System work.

Leisure Activities

I enjoy the great outdoors, and love doing things outside. As a child, I was enrolled in cub and boy scouts, which helped foster my love for camping. I also enjoy fishing with my Dad, as it is a cheap activity that can be done almost any day during the Spring, Summer, and Fall.

I also enjoy going to car shows with my friends. To me, a well maintained vehicle is a form of art, and it is neat being able to see all of the parts work together to make the car start and move.

During the winter months, I read news articles on the internet. I am interested in news and politics, and I can have a friendly conversation about either.