3.3.3 Design Final: Mandala

3.3.3 Design Final: Mandala

I had a lot of fun with this project ever since I had started with the design and made it look like what thought it would look like from the concept drawing that I had created from the beginning. After the iteration I thought of the outline that I am definitely going to use and just started working on it right especially when it comes down to start coloring the artwork to the appropriate colors that I think were appropriate for each of the flowers that I had created. Which is why there is an outline that I could use the lines that I have created to shape up where colors could go but at the same time trying to have them work out between each other to somehow blend in some kind of way. The project in the end turned out very nicely initially I had a different color scheme I was thinking about using but then I changed it to a different scheme that looked a lot better with the shapes and the way the colors deal with the shapes makes it look like an artwork that could capture the eyes of viewers and other artists.