5.3.3 Design Final: Large Print

5.3.3 Design Final

For this final part of the project I took this picture and decided to make an edit on to the picture so it can look even better. So what I did for the edit is adding in some blending with the photo and not only that I decided to play around with the overall look of the picture which was the color contrast. So, with that edit I had to do whatever I can to make the picture look even better. I am still sad that I could not use a picture of me as a part of this this photo but I still think that it looks pretty good. I think that there are still somethings that I can still do to this photo. I do not know which things I should do specifically to make it better, but there is always something that can be done to make any kind of picture do good. It is a good thing that this picture turned out very well. With this picture I can definitely hope that I can keep up with my dream of being able to travel to these countries in the future even when this pandemic ends. So this is the best thing that I have for right now to get close to these countries.