For those of you who missed it, we met with the Sierra club and watched the second segment of A Fierce Green Fire! We will watch the third segment later in November. Our next meeting will be about ‘Green Adventure’ Wednesday November 1st @ 6 – 7PM at Webster’s Bookstore and Cafe! Speakers will talk about opportunities to travel with a focus on the outdoors.
- The Sustainability Showcase will be held Friday @12 – 1:30PM! Dr. Brian McDonald will be speaking about the intersection of food, security, and climate. It will be held in the Huck Life Sciences Bridge.
- Potluck this Sunday @ 5PM 138 S. Atherton Apt 411 (The Graduate). Please bring vegan dishes so everyone can enjoy it. The theme is fall! It should be fun!
- The Climate Justice Public Forum will be held on Monday October 30th @ 6 – 8PM in the Freeman Auditorium HUB. It should be a great experience! Please see the attached flyer for more information. Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/465506647182520/
- Plant for the Planet will be meeting for the first time on October 30th from 3:30 – 5:30PM @ Ferguson Elementary School! Most of you should know who is going, but if you would like to contact Allison ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org or GroupMe.
- Eco-Action will be volunteering on Saturday October 28th from 11AM -1PM at Walnut Springs! We will be removing invasive species from the area. Please contact Allison if you are interested in going! email@example.com or in GroupMe
- Eco-Action will be hosting a meeting at the MorningStar Solar Home on Thursday November 2nd @ 6:30PM. We will be discussing the future of the club. A meal and transport will be provided. If you are interested contact Maddy. firstname.lastname@example.org
- There will be an Earth Day Planning meeting on Friday November 3rd @ 2PM. If you are interested please sign up on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/events/196366764240512/
- HOMECOMING IS SOON!!!! We are continuing to get ready. Please use the google form below to sign up for what you would like to participate in. https://goo.gl/forms/bfsiL8VPeDJ3TmB83
- We will be building the float in three different shifts! The first one will be on Saturday November 4th from 2 – 5PM @ 618 Ridge Avenue! There will be pizza.
- The second one will be on Sunday November 5th at 11AM to meet with Todd and get it attached to the cart.
- The final will be on Thursday November 9th from 6 – 8PM @ 618 Ridge Avenue! We will be completing last minute things.
Thanks everyone! Sorry for the long email, but lots of stuff is going on so get involved! Stay GREEN 🙂
Want to stay up to date on what all is happening in Eco-Action? Follow our social media on Facebook, Instagram, and GroupMe!!
Facebook: Penn State Eco Action
GroupMe: Send your phone number to email@example.com if you are interested in joining!
This email was by Penn State Eco Action. For any questions or problems, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.