Funding Available for Spring Semester Enrichment Experiences
Are you participating in an internship, study abroad, or research experience this spring? Looking for funds to support your enrichment experience?
Did you know that 97% of applicants received enrichment funds last year? Don’t hesitate to submit your application for the spring! Check out this LA blog post for more enrichment funding myths and tips.
- The priority application deadline for spring 2015 is Monday, December 1, 2014.
- Applications will be considered after this priority deadline on a funds-available basis.
- Note that there have been recent changes to the application materials required for all enrichment applications.
- Applicants must now complete the template statement and itemized budgets.
- Visit the College of Liberal Arts website for more information about application requirements.
Visit the College of the Liberal Arts Enrichment Funds website for general guidelines, application instructions, and the link to the online application system. Liberal Arts applicants should also make sure to read the list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on our website.
The Penn State Learning Center (http://pennstatelearning.psu.edu/) provides tutoring but the only ECON courses that are covered are ECON 102 and 104 with certain professors. If you would like help with your upper level ECON courses you should meet with your instructors during office hours. The Economics Association (http://www.psuea.org/index.html) could potentially help you connect with other students to get help (they organize student-run study groups that meet at each group’s discretion). If you’d like to get involved in these study groups you can email Ezra Goldstein (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your name, PSU email address, and the course number you’re interested in studying.
Here are some important notes to pass along from our Economics Advisors:
Starting September 4th, you can schedule academic advising appointments online. Please check out the Economics Advising website for more information about advising sessions. Drop-in hours will depend on your advisor: