Take 2 classes and earn 6 PSU-credits in 4 weeks during the summer (CAS 271 Intercultural Communication and CAS 199/499 Foreign Studies: Communication in the European Union). If you have questions, contact Ines Meyer-Hoess – email@example.com. If you’re ready to apply then go to www.austriainaction2016.wordpress.com
Funding Available for Spring Semester Enrichment Experiences
Are you participating in an internship, study abroad, or research experience this spring? Looking for funds to support your enrichment experience?
Did you know that 97% of applicants received enrichment funds last year? Don’t hesitate to submit your application for the spring! Check out this LA blog post for more enrichment funding myths and tips.
- The priority application deadline for spring 2015 is Monday, December 1, 2014.
- Applications will be considered after this priority deadline on a funds-available basis.
- Note that there have been recent changes to the application materials required for all enrichment applications.
- Applicants must now complete the template statement and itemized budgets.
- Visit the College of Liberal Arts website for more information about application requirements.
Visit the College of the Liberal Arts Enrichment Funds website for general guidelines, application instructions, and the link to the online application system. Liberal Arts applicants should also make sure to read the list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on our website.