Welcome to Week 5! Here’s what we’ve got coming up for this week.
- Reading: Balsley, Ten good reasons to start a blog; Bartholomew, et al., Educational blog management
- Blog post (see Lessons>Week 5 in Angel for suggested questions or topics to consider
- Blog comments: comment on at least two other students’ posts
- Group Blog Leaders/Curators: Cheryl (Group 1); Erika (Group 2); Eun Sung (Group 3)
- Podcast: interview with a teacher or learning professional about her or his experiences using technology in the classroom, training session, workshop, etc.
I’ve also posted some tips and tutorials on podcasting in the resources section of our class wiki, especially as it relates to two commonly used tools, namely Audacity and GarageBand. Feel free to add any that you think others might find helpful.