Work In Progress: E-Portfolio

5. What sample work (from this class or other classes) do you plan to include in the e-portfolio? Why? What are you trying to portray about yourself by sharing this work? How will you introduce the work in order to present it to your audience?

I plan to post some passion blogs, my podcast, and advocacy project. I am still in the process of figuring out which other two assignments to post. I chose these because I think that they are some of my best work in I’ve done in this class and would like to showcase them on this portfolio. I want to show that my writing has improved throughout my passion blogs and show how much I love traveling. The podcast and advocacy project will show the range of assignments I’ve done these two semesters. I will have separate tabs for each assignment on the top of the webpage. Once you click on the assignment, I will introduce each piece with a little description on why I wrote about that and what it means to me. Sounds cheesy but I’ll figure it out haha

This entry was posted in Work In Progress and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Work In Progress: E-Portfolio

1. Eva Mei Shouse says:

I feel like you could spin the whole “improvement” thing into saying that you continually work to better yourself. You could show how you progressed over time and maybe even write about how you see yourself improving over time.
    I also would suggest that you build on the traveling thing. How does travel make you who you are? How does it make you desirable as a scholarship recipient or future employee or intern or whatever you want to be?

2. Sarah Summers says:

I think those are really good choices, Roshan. Maybe you could revise your moderating philosophy or your persuasive essay? You could take a second look at your TED talk, too.

I think organizing them by assignment type is fine, but you’ll want to think how you’ll link everything together on your home page. It sounds like talking about improvement might be one way to do it. Are there other themes that link these works for you?