Link to E-Portfolio

Here is the link to my e-portfolio

It is not finished. I am still editing some of the tabs but if you guys see anything that I should fix please feel free to let me know!!

This entry was posted in Work In Progress and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Link to E-Portfolio

1. Hollace Kutay says:

I think you maybe need to work on discovering who exactly your audience is. I think the idea of people who appreciate travel reading it, but you also focus on improvement in your work which says you might want future employers to notice how you’ve learned and evolved through writing as you do through travel.

Your tabs seem to make sense order wise and I like that you have a link to your about page on your home page. It makes it easy for the viewer to find out more about you.

I like the color themes you chose for your site and I think the header image is perfect! It creates good ethos because it shows you’ve actually been to the places you talk about! It also adds a good visual element.

I think you do a good job of explaining why you decided to include each work and what you’ve done well in each of them. However, I think in the descriptions you are missing how the pieces are related to the theme. Some of the pieces fit into the theme and others (like the advocacy project) don’t relate to travel. This goes back into why you maybe need to develop the theme and audience deeper.

I think the site shows that you are open to new experiences, willing to work to improve academically, and involved in many activities.