Advocacy Project for a Shorter Work Week

As of right now, I’m definitely leaning towards a poster board for my advocacy project. I feel like that isn’t really enough, but I imagine I’ll find something else to go along with. I was considering having a mini pamphlet on how to get a shorter week implemented, but I’m not 100% sure on that idea yet. As for what I’m advocating, I was going to get a threefold poster. One side would include student’s ideas/opinions on shortening the week. And maybe also include ideas of parents/professors. I think this will create some sort of personal attachment to the audience. My second side would probably talk about the pros and cons of shortening the work week. I’ll definitely make the list of pros outweigh the cons, this may help my case. And in the middle I’ll make my call to action. It’s kind of a radical idea, to go and abruptly change the duration of the work week, but I think this will add to the interest factor of my argument. My only problem here is finding support. I’m considering just creating my own solution for it, possibly investing ways to go about implementing such a change, i.e. policy implementations through OSHA and the education systems of various states (possibly starting on a small scale to test it to see if it will work). So as of now, my poster will contain student’s views on a shorter work week, the pros and cons of it, and how to go about implementing such a thing. If anyone has any ideas of an additional supplement to go along with it that would be greatly appreciated. I’m also considering making a quick PowerPoint to go along with my poster, that just gives random facts that might pull a person in, but again I’m not too sure about this idea.