Team Introduction(name in progress)3/17

Team Name(         )

My name is Tony Rovito. I am a criminal justice major at Penn State Berks and might go up to UP. I am Italian and I was raised in Allentown PA all my life. I plan on joining the Army after i graduate and then pursue a job in either the FBI or CIA.

My name is MarKeese Warner and I am from the Washington DC metropolitan area. I am currently a graduating senior majoring in Electro-Mechanical Engineering Technology. After graduation, I plan on working for a few years and then go back to pursue a master’s degree in project management.

My name is Zatmari Arias. I am majoring in Communication Arts & Sciences and minoring in Business and Spanish. I am currently a junior. I was born in New York and grew up in Reading, Pennsylvania. Once I graduate I want to find a job in a state with warm weather and pursue a Masters in Business Administration.

My name is Julio Bautista, I am currently a junior pursuing a degree in computer science at Penn State with plans of transferring to the Harrisburg campus by the end of next year. I was born in the Dominican Republic but raised in Brooklyn New York for a majority of my life until I moved out to Reading Pennsylvania. When I finally do transfer to the Harrisburg campus I plan on trying to apply and hopefully catch an internship in or related closely to both my interest and relation to my major.

Bookmark the permalink.