READY FOR EARTH WEEK!!! – Sustainably Green (April 18, 2016)

Yesterday our team along with some friends went around and raised some awareness by covering our beloved buildings with some eyeopening facts and quotes about a serious of issues. These issues include paper waste, trash, and recycling. Hopefully you have all noticed them around campus and take your usage into consideration. We are so ready to continue raising awareness during Earth week. Wear Green Be Active! Be sure to post any picture of your green acts on Twitter and Instagram using the hashtag #SustainablyGreen.

IMG_7468IMG_7464IMG_7472

Bookmark the permalink.

2 Comments

1. You guys did a great job with this. I saw the window writings all over campus but thought it was something Penn state had done. It is cool to know now that this was done by students who are trying to raise awareness. When going to and from my classes I read the facts and it really brings awareness to environmental issues.

2. I saw these facts and quotes all over the buildings today. I thought that it was a great idea and way to spread these facts. It was very interesting to read some of them, too.