The Environmentalist Takes on the Issues

From left: Asher Fair, Derek Dewald, Ben Straka

Asher Fair- I am majoring in accounting and am a freshman. I graduated from Muhlenberg High School. In addition to being a full-time student at Penn State Berks, I am also employed at Slick Willy’s Karts and Eats.

Derek Dewald- I am undecided about my major and am a freshman. I graduated from Schuylkill Valley High School. In addition to being a full-time student at Penn State Berks, I am also employed by my father making boat propeller molds.

Ben Straka- I am majoring in business and am a freshman. I graduated from Exeter High School. In addition to being a full-time student at Penn State Berks, I am also employed at McDonald’s.

We will be working with the Penn State Berks Sustainability Team to complete this project, and we will be doing so by working on a sustainability newsletter and web page. We are interested in enhancing our knowledge about sustainability and the environmental issues surrounding it. Also, we hope to spread knowledge around to the world regarding the many environmental issues that we face today by posting on the web page that we create.

Bookmark the permalink.

One Comment

1. It’s great to see another team striving to do the same as THE GREEN MEDIA. I hope we do spread awareness about what is happening in the world, and people listen.