Everyday May Not Be Good, But There’s Good In Every Day !

About Us
A “Beautiful Day” begins with a beautiful mindset. When you wake up, take a second to think about what a privilege it is to simply be alive, and healthy. The moment we start acting like life is a blessing, we assure you it will start to feel like one.

Team Members
My name is Nyla Weaver (Team Liaison), and I am from Washington, DC. I am currently in my Junior year; majoring in Accounting. I am a well rounded individual, outgoing, and friendly. My hobbies are shopping, and traveling. Not only that, I also have a hidden talent of drawing.

My name is Max Elliott, and I currently live and have lived my whole life in Morgantown, Pa. I am a Junior at Penn State Berks Campus and I am majoring in Communication, Arts, and Sciences. Part of the reason I chose Communications, Arts, and Sciences is because I like to talk a lot. My hobbies include: Weightlifting, wrestling, and watching movies.

I am Boyzie Karimu, originally from Sierra Leone, West Africa. I am in my Senior year anticipating graduation in May. I am an Accounting major. I enjoy reading, listening to news, playing soccer, going to the gym, and sometimes just being random. I like people so I enjoy interacting with folks from different background.

Our Mission
As a team, we plan on working diligently. By this we mean working together towards one common goal, and understanding each other needs. In order to be successful as a team, you have to be mindful of your teammates thoughts/ideas, and also come to an mutual agreement. By doing this, our determination to succeed as a team will be strong enough.

Project Description
On Wednesday September 13, 2017, we had the opportunity to meet with Assistant Principal Karen Houck at Glenside Elementary School. She briefly went over the different types of projects available for us to do, and how we can engage students in learning more about the environment through those types of projects. As a team, we have decided to work along with some of our classmates to put together an amazing project. We will create flower boxes around all the trees outside of the school. Our task will be to create flower boxes for each grade level (Pre-k to 5th grade).
Our team is very excited to work among Glenside Elementary School to help students learn more about their environment. We hope that each student take away from our project, and will continue to take action to help the environment.

Bookmark the permalink.

2 Comments

1. Hey guys! we’re working with Glenside too! hopefully together we can make Glenside a beautiful place!

2. Great post! Very beautiful message.
    Glad you got a project figured out. I look forward to hearing more about it and how you plan to create the flower pots.
    Make sure to add the category “Fall 2017”