Judge each day not by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant

Preface

Judge each day not by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant” is the concept and the general belief of our team. Our team members will work together to make our living environment a better place. We believe that little changes can make a big difference just like one drop of water may have the capability to save a hundred-year tree.

Team Member

My name is Jiacan(Jason), Sheng, I come from China, and currently a sophomore-year student. My major is finance, but for some reason, I’m very interested to work with things that could help our environment.

My name is Amy Lu, I also come from China, and now a freshman-year student. My major is business. My hobbies are watching TV shows, and to eat

My name is Anna, I come from Ukraine, and currently a sophomore-year student. My major is finance, and I have a strong awareness of the environmental protection. This course provides me a chance to do things to make our living environment better.

My name is Lucrezia, I come from Italy, and currently a sophomore-year-student at the Penn State Berks Campus. My major is finance. I like to draw and  I’m now a school tennis player.  

Project description

We were very happy to have the opportunity to meet with the Principal Karen Houck at the Glenside School on September 13, 2017. She was very optimistic and passionate. She guided us through all the projects that were open this year. Our team as a group, we decide to work on a project that is mainly involved with making flower boxes. In addition, we decided to combine with another team to work together in order to make more flower boxes for the elementary school kids.  Our team members were very excited to help the kids and also the environment. YOYO!

Bookmark the permalink.

One Comment

1. Post looks great so far. Liked the message you started the post with. Be sure to add your project description so everyone can see what you plan to do for the service component.