Day 1 Butterflies

Hello we are team “Are You Ready Kids?” and within our team are members Trevor, Olivia and Tyler. Each member of our group have very different backgrounds, stories and, interests. For Trevor, he is majoring in advertising and, he wants to one day be able to work for Red Bull. For Olivia, she plans to major in business and, would love to be a doctor or nurse one day but is squeamish with blood. Within our EACAP Project we will be working with Glenside Elementary school and doing a STEM project with the children. This STEM project will be Environmentally focused and include many activities for the children to do. We are mainly looking forward to spending time with children and teaching them about environmental issues. 

Bookmark the permalink.

8 Comments

1. I love the name that Y’all chose. It’s very catchy especially because Y’all are dealing with children and will be saying this to them. It’s great that Y’all will be making children aware of environmental issues at an early age.

2. I love your name, very eye-catching! I’m eager to keep track of your project and see how the kids react to this learning experience. Have fun and good luck!

3. Carolyn Javier Ynfante

Are You Ready Kids, I love the idea that you have different backgrounds and that you are working towards the same goal. I hope to see great things from you.

4. I look forward to seeing the progress you make on your STEM Project. Hopefully, you get a great result from the kids and all goes well. Looking forward to see the final result.

5. I think it is awesome that you are doing the STEM project, it is really meaningful for the kids to learn about scientific knowledge and the environment. I believe that you are going to do a great job! Go for it!

6. Are You Ready Kids, we love that you all have different backgrounds and are working towards a common goal? good luck this semester!

7. I love your team name! It is very interesting. I am looking forward to seeing your other post about your project.

8. Hey guys, and girls! Your project looks really interesting, I hope everything is easy sailing from here!