Welcome to the Green Dream!

Hello! We’re the Green Dream and were here to spread environmental awareness to the kids of Glenside Elementary School. We consist of four students that attend Penn State Berks, and are looking forward to creating environmental kits to improve student’s knowledge of the environment. Our members include: Kayla, Olivia, Makayla and Allen. Kayla is a sophomore and political science major, who had work with kids in the past. Olivia is a freshman and majoring in hospitality management, she is interested in art and music and loves working with kids. Makayla is a freshman also and is undecided for her major, and she has many little kids in her family that she babysits. Allen is a junior who is majoring in Criminology with a career plan as an Army Officer. We plan on working with Glenside Elementary School by creating activity kits on environmental STEM themes. We plan on meeting with Ms. Melissa S. Fisher, the principal of Glenside. We look forward to spreading knowledge of the environment to the younger generation of students!

Bookmark the permalink.

4 Comments

1. I love the name, and it rhymes! You all will work great together with all of your history working with children. I believe that this project will be super exciting.

2. I love your team name! I hope you accomplish your plans of spreading your environmental knowledge to younger students!

3. I think you kids will work great together. Excited to see what you can accomplish.

4. sounds interesting! Cant wait to see what comes out of this!