It’s What I Do Prompt 2

Nana’s love story is a reminder to us all that we will never know the life we didn’t choose and the path we didn’t take. Fate leads us where we need to be and our action and inaction is all a part of life. There are things we are passionate about, sometimes even people, that play a role in our lives but only for so long. They are meaningful, impactful, and special as everything that happens to us serves a purpose. The things that happen to us good or bad are meant to be accepted, learned from, appreciated, and reflected upon.
In Lynsey’s case… maybe it is her career that she can compare it to. Just because her passion is dangerous and risky doesn’t take away from how much of an impact it can have in her life and of others. Just like her nana and Sal, although they didn’t end up together doesn’t take away or erase how passionate they were.

For me my passion is fitness and my health. I think back on all of the years that I spent struggling with my weight and all of the diets and exercise plans I tried and failed at. Without, I don’t think I would have discovered this passion and strength I have. I second guess decisions a lot. Nana’s story is an ode to trust the process. I can attest that putting in the work and trusting in yourself will lead to better things. My blog is about who I am today. How I am pushing myself, growing, and learning more about fitness and health. In terms of fitness when you lift weights you are literally making microscopic tears in your muscles that will grow back stronger. That is how you make progress and get stronger. So figuratively and literally my blog is about putting in the work in order to build yourself up… stronger.

One thought on “It’s What I Do Prompt 2”

1. I believe that your post truly encompasses the concept of fate. The post gave me reassurance for myself that everything happens for a reason. I am inspired by your transformed lifestyle. I feel that this is a somewhat personal topic and it may be challenging to share, but I commend you for it. How do you think that fitness is your fate? Will it play into your career one day?