Found or Missing?

Although the idea of mystery is quite profound the speculation of the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 is oddly disturbing. From NPR’s, “Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: More Debris And Confusion Over Findings,” comes a factual article based on missing debris findings from Flight 370. The article essentially delivers the findings in a purely news based fashion. The article informs its readers that seat cushions and windowpanes were found washed up on Reunion Island where a wing fragment was also recently found. The author does add some speculation to the findings by adding that authorities are not 100% certain that the findings are from Flight 370.

Flight 370

The author of the article didn’t have to do much to catch my attention because of the topic’s circumstances. Yet, the author presented the newly found evidence in an easy and understandable way.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/08/06/429921864/malaysia-flight-370-more-debris-and-confusion-over-findings

4 thoughts on “Found or Missing?

1. gvl5144

This was a good topic to choose and you did a great job delivering the message in your post through your own opinion.

2. Nicholas Ciatto

I like how you included facts from the article and your own opinion on the situation. Good post!

3. Zach Robinson

I like how the main focus of the post was to analyze the rhetoric of this one form of media. Great stuff, also I think they figured out most of that other stuff was NOT from Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.

4. Jess Madden

This was a great post! I like how you added facts from the article to incorporate rhetoric. good job