Class Conclusion

Prior to this class I had a business ethics course that we focused on a lot of discussion.  It was probably a class that I’ve retained the most information from my entire college career.  This class followed the same sort of path with discussions and sharing our opinions with each other and I thought it was great.  Certainly don’t take that part out of the course, dicussion and sharing goes a very long way.

I also agree that Objectified was an awesome compliment to what we learned and discussed. It was just one of those documentations that really made you think, not only about class stuff but everything in your own life that’s designed, which of course is just about everything.  Great material you’ve got there!

I think the presentations were a good idea as well.  All of them were very interesting whether they be focused on current events, or just a new tehcnology that was prior unknown to most of us.  Certainly would keep those in the class.

A suggestion I would make is possibly you (Professor Fisher) posting some of your probably more devoloped and focused ideas once a week or so and then students commenting and hopefully continuing discussion.  It seems many of the comments never went to far, and some things just never got commented on.  Of course we did have a small class so that could impact it, but it would be cool to see a pretty long back and forth between a decent sized group.

To everyone, thanks for a great first session class and enjoy the rest of the summer.  Any graduates, congrats and good luck!  Have a good one guys.